Why is brochure designing needed in the business field?Mohsin Raza
With the presence of the digital world all around us, is it still important to have a well-designed brochure? The answer is yes. Along with your website, social networking, advertising and marketing efforts, a company brochure is an integral part of your branding process.
It’s a vital piece of literature about your products and services that a potential customer can take with them. It keeps the face of your business in their hands – and in their heads — that will remind them of your services. Here are some key advantages of having a brochure for your company or business:
• A well designed brochure serves as a perfect introduction to your business.
• Accurately distributed, brochures can expand your company’s visibility.
• Brochures are great marketing tools when reaching out to new customers.
• Brochures can provide positive press about your company.
• Brochures are perfect for trade shows and networking opportunities.
I’d also point out the importance of having the right kind of brochure for your company. A badly designed brochure can say as much about your business as a well designed one can, so be sure that it sends out the exact message you want. A good graphic designer should be able to work with you in creating just the right look with the right words that will reach the right audience you wish to reach.
• I always tell my customers to keep it simple. You want a good design with visuals, bullet points with brief copy that will create interest – not paragraph after paragraph of text. Too much content and your potential customer will put the brochure down and read no further.
• Be sure the copy in your brochure sends out a positive message about your company – one that shows your success and will make people want to use your services.
• Include a brief introduction about you or your company. Providing a little information about why you’re passionate about what you do will draw customers in.
• State exactly what services you provide or what your company does. Make it clear so that people know what they can expect from you.
• Although this is obvious, it’s often overlooked: make sure your contact information is on your brochure: telephone numbers, website address, email addresses, etc.
A well-designed, well-written brochure can help sell your company. If you want to grow as a business and reach out to more customers and you don’t have a brochure yet, think about it.
Now is the time to sit down with Think Donson and get started creating a beautiful brochure that will showcase your business the way you have always imagined it.